Friday, July 25, 2008

definition of illegal street racing

Hello folks........


its me mohamad khairy izwan (A123138) and i'm back.........


Its very nice to be here again and posting another post or topic. For today I would like to talk about one of the most concerning social ill in Malaysia today that is illegal street racing. What is actually illegal street racing? We always heard people talk about illegal street racing, but to actually hear what is Illegal Street racing is quite hard. Well, for this post I’m going to talk concerning only what it is meant by illegal street racing. In my point of view, illegal street racing is an act of using a street as a racing track whether by motorcycle or car without consensus from the authorities. In http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_street_racing, it is defined as a form of unsanctioned and illegal auto racing which takes place on public roads’. To make it simpler illegal street racing is a racing without permit and thus can be categorized as illegal act that can invite disastrous consequences which I will discuss it later in another post. Well looks like that’s all that I can talk right now, till we meet again………see u.

No comments: