Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome to My life...("p)

Hello and welcome to all...

My name is Mohd Shaffi Bin Mahadi.I am 19 years old. I am born in Pulau Pinang on 25th January 1989.For couple years we stayed in Pulau Pinang but now my family and I stay in Sungai Petani, Kedah.My hobby is drawing and playing futsal.What I can tell about myself is I am a simple guy that wants an incredible life.I want to explore everything that I can in my life to the maximum so that I won`t regret anything in the future.Living in this world nowadays is not like in the old times.Competition and rivalry are common things in this world disregard your status.So as a student I am determines to outwit all the problems and going ahead to the goals that i have set up.My expectation towards this course is I hope I can improve my English so that it can help me in the future to wipe out all things that is on my way to the peak of victory.

Bye for now and till we meet again...("p)

Mohd Shaffi Bin Mahadi (A124280)

No comments: